Terms & Conditions
- There will be a one-off payment of £195.00, £250.00, £295.00, £350.00, £450.00 or £495.00 for a plaque.
- Curious Pier Ltd have the right to reject a plaque if the wording is of a nature which is unacceptable for public viewing or unacceptable to the standards set by Curious Pier Ltd.
- Please proof read your plaque before hitting the submit button. Curious Pier Ltd will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions made at the booking stage.
- Curious Pier Ltd has the right to remove any plaque if it is deemed illegible. The client will be notified of the costs of a replacement and offered the opportunity to pay for a replacement if they so wish. If they do not wish to replace it Curious Pier Ltd has the right to offer the space to another member of the public.
- Flowers cannot be attached to a plaque to commemorate a special day.
- The Client has the right to polish their plaque at the owner’s risk and with no hindrance to other customers.
- Curious Pier Ltd is not responsible for cleaning or maintaining plaques at any point.
- Curious Pier Ltd takes no responsibility for damage caused by harsh weather conditions.
- No person is permitted to unscrew and replace any plaque at any time.
- No refunds can be offered 48 hours after the order has been placed.
- Any order cancelled within 48 hours of purchase will receive a full refund.
PLEASE NOTE PLAQUES CAN TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS UNTIL THEY ARE IN PLACE.
We will write to inform you when your plaque is in place and can be seen.