Terms and conditions for all purchases of Plaques –
- The character count includes spaces between words and any punctuation marks, and is strictly limited to the maximum number. We cannot accept any request that does not adhere to this.
- There will be a one-off payment of £195, £250, £295, £350, £450 or £495 for a plaque.
- Curious Pier Ltd have the right to reject a plaque if the wording is of a nature which is unacceptable for public viewing or unacceptable to the standards set by Curious Pier Ltd or the maximum number of lines or characters is breached.
- Curious Pier Ltd has the right to remove any plaque if it is deemed illegible. The client will be notified of the costs of a replacement and offered the opportunity to pay for a replacement if they so wish. If they do not wish to replace it Curious Pier Ltd has the right to offer the space to another member of the public.
- Flowers cannot be attached to a plaque to commemorate a special day.
- The Client has the right to polish their plaque at their own risk and with no hindrance to other customers.
- Curious Pier Ltd is not responsible for cleaning or maintaining plaques at any point.
- Curious Pier Ltd takes no responsibility for damage caused by harsh weather conditions.
- No person is permitted to unscrew and replace any plaque at any time.