Here at Southwold Pier whilst we have been away, we have been busy preparing for our return and ways in which we can make our guests and teams feel as safe as possible.
We have reviewed all of our procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and our teams is at the forefront of everything we do. We might look a little different, but we are still the same on the inside.
Here are just a few of the measures that we have put in place –
• Large stocks of safety equipment for our team to use
• Strict cleaning schedules for all areas implemented throughout the day
• Social distancing fully implemented in all areas, we like to wave at everyone for now
• Our staff have been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19
• Food and drinks served individually and prepared under the strictest regulations
• We have also implemented a one-way system to enjoy and walk along the Pier. This is to ensure Social distancing at all times.
The team are really looking forward to seeing you return to the Pier in the near future.